Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hooked on my new Cameo

For Valentine's Day this year a coworker and I gave out treats to everyone in the office.  She made the ever-so-tasty cupcakes with the help of her little girl and I made the Valentines with Frankie's help, of course (check out where I originally got the idea).  We had so much fun coming up with the sentiments and then choosing which coworker received which Valentine.

We're tackling a similar idea for Halloween.   So today I have been making a bunch of gravestones, grass, bats and moons using my new Silhouette Cameo (squee!).  Hopefully I'll have an update soon!
 
The Details:
Googly eyes, Glossy Accents, Fiskars heart punch, Create a Critter cartridge, Cricut mini, scrap solid and designer cardstock, printed out the sentiments on my printer, the base cardstock is 3.5x4.25", each animal was cut with the largest side being about 3"

Currently listening to Ellie Goulding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!