Thursday, May 1, 2014

Airing Not So Dirty Laundry

Is there anything better than clean laundry?  Very little!  Especially when we have the luxury of washers and dryers.  I can remember my mom when I was very young having one of those washboards with the corrugated metal section.  I don't recall her using it although my sister and I used it as a musical instrument.  I'm sure that was fun for everyone in the house.  LOL.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noirs then use a pierced rectangle die to cut it out.  I used a larger pierced die impression-style in the back for added interest.  The card was too plain without.  Then all done with some foam tape and a sentiment. So "clean" and simple.  ;-)

The Details:  PTI white cardstock, Crafter's Companion cardstock, MFT pierced rectangles dies, Memento Tuxedo Black, Spectrum Noirs, Lockhart laundry basket stamp, Stampabilities Definitions sentiment

I'm entering this in:  Sweet Stampin' No DP, Simon Wednesday Anything Goes, Colour Me #18 5 Colors, CASology #93 Electric
 

6 comments:

  1. Your pierced rectangle is amazing! Love your creative take on this week's cue card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Gorgeous CAS design! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS card! Love your interpretation on Electric. Your coloring is fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS, just lovely!!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful CAS creation! So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card Toni.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!