Monday, June 16, 2014

Spreading a Little Happiness

I had made the butterfly background while practicing Tim Holtz's technique and didn't like how it turned out then but looked at it again over the weekend and decided it was totally useable.  It just didn't turn out like I had in my head.  :)

These summery butterflies are a bright spot of color since our unusually warm spring weather turned wet and cold overnight.  I am wearing a sweater today, people.  A sweater!

The Details:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Artist's Loft watercolor paper, Mama Elephant Up & Away stamps, TCW Zenspirations Mini Solid Butterflies stencil

I'm entering this in Paper Crafting Challenges #12 In Summer and Simon Says Wednesday Stencil It 
Also entering this in Crazy for Challenges 240 Stencilling




2 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful buterflies, Toni, the colors are dreamy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Stencil It! challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY!!! I LOVE this bright gorgeousness!!!! Super to save it!
    Thanks for linking up this awesome card to Paper Crafting Challenges, we love it when we can come in for a close look and we see your lovelies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!