Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Family of Deer



I had great fun with my PNW gal pals this past weekend.  We had a Stampin' Up holiday 2015 demo which was amazeballs.  Look at these beauties--even Frankie approves!  Thanks to Kimberly and Tonya for the make and takes, and to Amy for hosting.  If you are looking for a Stampin' Up rep, I highly recommend Tonya.  I placed an order for some of the latest SU holiday goodies--I mean who can resist these papers and dies?

For my card at the top I had stamped some extra trees on Saturday with this scene in mind.  Aren't the trees dreamy?  I just stamped them at different heights with some off-stamped to create a gorgeous forest scene in a blink.  For the base, I used a whimsical snow stencil.  Love!

The Details:  SU Wonderland, Impress sentiment, Memento Luxe Love Letter and Tuxedo Black, Hampton Art clear embossing powder, Hammermill 80lb color copy cardstock, PTI 140lb white cardstock base, Memory Box Tiny Snowflakes stencil and Deer Trio die, Simon Says stitched rectangle die

I'm entering this in Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #56 Lots of Layers or TextureChristmas Card Challenges #43 Anything Goes, Simon Says No Designer Paper

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!