Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hope Your Halloween is a Hoot


Hello!  And welcome to another Great Impressions post.  Halloween is right around the corner, can you believe it?  I need to get to crafting if I want to make enough for all of my nieces and nephews.  Are you in the same boat?  Or should I saw on the same broom? :)

I created the sentiment (font = clicker script) and used  F470 Halloween Owl.  I was originally going to mount the image on wood grain kraft cardstock but am glad I used the glitter purple card stock.  So blingy!  And it's an easy way to dress up the card.  I swear everything is better with glitter on it.  LOL.

Don't forget about our GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

4 comments:

  1. SPARKLY! I bet whoever gets this will just twist it and turn it and flap it so they can get the full shimmery experience. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun with the gorgeous glittered background~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the fabulous purple glitter card base! Your image is totally done up perfectly, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is just darling and I love how you colored him!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!