Sunday, August 28, 2016

Citrus Bear


I've been seeing lots of soft citrus ombre backgrounds in bloggy land lately so thought I would give it a go.  I ended up using Copics and my airbrush to get that perfect gradation of color.  Swoon-worthy! I used gold for the coverplate so pull in the metallic element of the challenge pic.  Love how that looks against the citrus.

I had a harder time settling on the bear.  So many cute cute cute images to choose from but this little guy was calling to me.  Adorable in his soft palette.  And do you see what I see?  A heart in the balloon?  Total happenstance but ever so cute.

You only have a couple more days to join Challenge #3 so hop to it.  Lots to love in the inspiration pic!


Since I've not used the Hexastar Cover Plate before, I'm entering Darnell's NBUS #7 Anything Goes. It's such a great incentive to use forgotten or neglected  stuff in the stash.  I'm also entering Mod Squad Pet or Animal and Seize the Birthday without optional Tags topping



The Details:  Neat and Tangled Hexastar Cover Plate, Mark Richards gold dots, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, My Favorite Things Beary Special Birthday, Versamark, Stampendous Detail Fine White Embossing Powder, Recollections 110lb black and gold cardstock, Copics, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Memento Tuxedo Black


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the colors and the gold are so striking! And I just love that little bear holding that present and the balloon. He is ready to party and the recipient of this card is going to LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW WOW how I love this fabulous card Toni gf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo I like everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzer! That blending is gorgeous, and I LOVE the gold cover plate - it is so so striking. Beautiful card.... this is one I am going to keep coming back and drooling over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGee, Toni, that ghostly heart inside the balloon is spookylicious! The whole card is brilliant with your combination of elegant and adorable!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7! Thank you, too, for following me!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about your beautiful card, the fabulous background, the gold coverplate die cut and the adorable bear. Yes, I see the heart in the ballon too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!