Sunday, August 21, 2016

Dream Big, Piggy


I am loving the plaid paper and cute animals I'm seeing everywhere, aren't you?  I used the plaids from two different pads.  Lawn Fawn plaid as sky--heck, yes! Jen Hadfield farmer red plaid for the diecut--had to, there's a pig!  Punny dream big--again, it's a pig!  For the JH plaid, I used Copic RV04 to spark up the solid sections of the paper design.  Gotta have that pop.  I also created a gray shadow for the sentiment die and covered it in a bit of Wink.  Okay, a lot of Wink.  Same goes for little piggy's wings.  See all that sparkly goodness?

Do stop by The Heart Desires Store for these products and much more.  TTYL!

I'm entering this in Shopping Our Stash #265 What's the Good Word, Simon Says Wednesday Make for the Border, Cardz 4 Guys #133 Words

The Details:  Neat and Tangled You Can Do Anything die, Pebbles Jen Hadfield Everyday paper, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper, VersaFine Onyx Black, Clear Wink of Stella, Ranger Round Ink Applicator, Mama Elephant Landscape Trio, Clearly Besotted Trouble in a Tutu, Recollections 110lb white cardstock base, Copic R000, R00, R01, R02, RV04, T0, Scotch foam tape, Distress Tumbled Glass



10 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Love the shadow effect behind the sentiment. Thank you for the inspiration x Love this card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I love that pig!

    thanks for joining us as cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The plaid words are awesome! The pig is really cute too! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love how you die cut the sentiment twice to give it some dimension. The plaid pattern paper is beautiful and really pops on this design.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, please come back to play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous I love your sentiment, especially in the red plaid paper. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this card! That red plaid paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, yes! I love this! So very cute, and the plaids: perfect! I love your piggy and your word die stash! Thank you for sharing this well-balanced card at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your cute piggy card and what brilliant sentiment die.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply darling, it makes me happy in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!