Wednesday, January 11, 2017

THD #8 Mid-Challenge Reminder


Doesn't this scene just give you the shivers? Crisp and cold and CUTE! I can't decide if my favorite part are the fairies peeking out from the greenery (whitery?), the embossed background or that strip of glitter beneath the sentiment. And let's now forget the Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents that I applied to add sparkle and shine. Love it all


I do hope you're inspired to join The Heart Desires challenge this month--amazing inspiration board this round!


The Details:   Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy FriendsWink of Stella, Ranger Glossy Accents and Multi Medium Matte, Memory Box Pinecone and Greenery die, Richard Garay embossing folder, Waltzing Mouse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Memento Tuxedo Black and Danube Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!