Wednesday, June 7, 2017

THD Challenge 13


I cannot believe we have been doing these THD Challenges for a full year.  Goodness!  A sweet card using a sweet set for a sweet challenge! The Heart Desires Challenge #13 served as the inspiration for this card--see the upper left pic? Mmm, sweets. The lollipop as makeshift umbrella from the bottom right pic? Mmm, lolli.

I made this into a nifty shaker by stamping the jar and candies on acetate using Stazon. I mounted the acetate beneath an outline of the jar I had made using my Scan n Cut. Easy peasy. There's chunky glitter in the jar and a sprinkling of candies around. The sentiment is pieced and masked to make a new sentiment--stretch those stamps, people!


The Details: Waffle Flower Sweets, Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio, Distress Ink Twisted Citron, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, VersaFine Onyx Black, Recollections Chunky Glitter, Stazon, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Toni!! Love that little girl image; she looks beyond happy! Great idea to make that giant lolli her umbrella. Love this! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed, sweetness in abundance on your card, including a lollipop umbrella! I want one of those...my size! Love!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie pie shaker card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!